Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $120.00
as of 3/30/2015 07:54 CDT details
- You Save: $95.99 (44%)
- Seller:Thessaly's Trinkets
- Sales Rank:2,630
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:110-120 volt
- Shipping Weight (lbs):43.3
- Dimensions (in):25 x 16.9 x 16.5
- Warranty:NOTE THAT INTEX REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER FROM YOUR PURCHASE TO GET YOUR REPLACMENT. PLEASE CUT OFF THE LABEL AND ATTACH IT OR WRITE THE FEDEX TRACKING NUMBER IS YOUR MANUAL SO YOU WILL HAVE IT IF YOU NEED IT ANYTIME DURING YOUR WARRANTY PERIOD.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- System Flow Rate 1,650 GPH (6,245 L/hr)
- Saltwater systems are known for keeping pools clean without the need for packaged chlorine
The Krystal Clear Saltwater System combines a unique two-stage technology to sanitize pool water. First, an undetectable level of natural, swimmer-safe chlorine is produced when natural salt is added to pool water and passes through a titanium coated electrolytic cell during the filtration process. The result is soft, fresh, clean water without the potential hard side effects of packaged pool chemicals. Second with the copper ionization feature, highly active disinfectant ions are released which create a potent biocide and attach algae more aggressively than chlorine or other packaged pool chemicals.Adaptor B is not included and is sold separately. The number CS8110 is a Component Part number, not the model number for the unit.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.